For the first time in a very long time I am anxious and excited about the future...well, at least it has been a long time since I have been anxious and excited in a GOOD way. So far, 2010 is looking to be a bright and wonderful year for the Sabie family.
First of all, later this month will be the decade mark of Matthew and I being together, which means that in October we will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. The last 10 years have been packed full of adventure and more than a little insanity. We have had 3 babies and 2 pregnancy losses. We have been through more heartache than any couple ever should, but have also had more blessings than we could ever imagine. It has been a decade filled with ups and down, laughter and tears, sorrow and joy. It has been the best decade of my life!
Also, Matthew and I have made the decision to move our family from the hot, humid summers of Texas to the COLD, snowy winters of Indiana. While I am very excited about this new adventure, I am also very nervous to be leaving the only place I really know and it breaks my heart to be leaving my mom and dad. I think it will be a very good move for our family.
I don't know everything 2010 has in store...BRING ON THE INSANITY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW! I cant believe it has been 10 years. Boy do I feel old. While I am going to miss yall, especially the kids, I think the move will be good for you too. But dont call me and tell me you are cold! Love you! Mom
Post a Comment